Our editor-in-chief Nate Yapp is proud to have contributed to the new book Hidden Horror: A Celebration of 101 Underrated and Overlooked Fright Flicks, edited by Aaron Christensen. Another contributors include Anthony Timpone, B.J. Colangelo, Dave Alexander, Classic-Horror.com's own Robert C. Ring and John W. Bowen. Pick up a copy today from Amazon.com!
In the interest of keeping discussion on Classic-Horror.com lively, on-topic, and about classic horror, we have chosen to implement a comment policy. Any comments not meeting the following criteria may be rejected for publication. Commenters who repeatedly violate the comment policy may have their account or IP address blocked.
- Stay on topic. Comments should be relevant to the post being commented upon.
- Don't spam. Relevant links to other sites are okay, although if it is your own site that you're linking to, we may choose not to publish it if we believe the sole purpose of the comment was self-promotion.
- You have a civil tongue in your head. And civil fingers on your keyboard. Personal attacks on the post author or other post commenters will not be tolerated. Questioning or arguing the content of the posts/comments, however, is fine. Just be respectful.
- Don't swear. Or, do swear, but know that we will edit the post to asterik out the bad language.
- Moderation. All comments by anonymous and unverified registered users are moderated, so it will take some time (a few hours or a day, depending) for them to show up on the site, even if they do meet the posted comment guidelines.
- All rights reserved. The site owner, administrators, and/or comment moderators reserve the right to edit, move, delete, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block a person or a group of persons from using the comment feature or from viewing the site at all.
- Liability legalese. All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Answer 42 Media, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.