Our editor-in-chief Nate Yapp is proud to have contributed to the new book Hidden Horror: A Celebration of 101 Underrated and Overlooked Fright Flicks, edited by Aaron Christensen. Another contributors include Anthony Timpone, B.J. Colangelo, Dave Alexander, Classic-Horror.com's own Robert C. Ring and John W. Bowen. Pick up a copy today from Amazon.com!
Rob Zombie's "Halloween" Coming to DVD for Christmas
0 (Add comment)
Genius Entertainment will release Rob Zombie's Halloween, a remake of the 1978 John Carpenter classic, in separate rated and unrated two-disc special editions on December 18th, 2007. The rated disc will feature the film as it played in the theaters and buyers will have a choice between widescreen and fullscreen. The widescreen-only unrated version, which features 11 minutes of additional footage, is being touted as Zombie's director's cut. Features for all editions include:
- Dolby Digital 5.1 English soundtrack
- Audio commentary by Rob Zombie
- Seventeen deleted scenes with optional commentary by Zombie
- Alternate ending
- Re-Imagining Halloween documentary
- A Conversation with Rob Zombie featurette
- Meet the Cast featurette
- The Many Masks of Michael Myers featurette
- Casting session footage
- Laurie Strode screen test
All editions of Halloween will carry a suggested retail price of $29.95.